Bruschetta’s are gorgeous and it doesn’t get better than delicious veggies and grated cheese spread over toasted Italian bread. We posted chicken bruschetta’s today & didn’t want the vegetarian fans to be disheartened.
So there you go, this dish is extremely easy to make and its so delicious as well.
Serves – 12
Italian mixed herbs
250g grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup boiled corns
1 cup green capsicum, finely chopped
1 cup onions, finely chopped
100ml tandoori mayonnaise
50g salted butter, melted
1. Take the Italian Garlic bread, grease it with butter & tandoori mayonnaise.
2. Grill it in the oven for 3 minutes on a high rack.
3. Spread the mixed veggies on each grilled garlic bread.
4. Top it with the grated cheese.
6. Grill for 5-6 minutes on a high rack or till the cheese melt and takes a light brown color.
7. Sprinkle some Italian mixed herbs over it and serve hot.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.