Bruschetta is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese.
This dish is good for large gatherings and can be served as a stunning starter.
Serves – 12
500g of Chicken breast
¾ cup of Hung curd
1½ tbsp of Red chilli powder (Lal mirch powder)
1 tbsp of Degi mirch (Paprika)
3 tbsp of Coriander powder (Dhaniya powder)
1 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
½ tsp Green cardamom powder
2 tbsp of Cumin powder (Jeera powder)
1 tbsp of Garam masala
1 tbsp Chat masala
½ tbsp Amchoor powder
Salt to taste
1½ of Ginger garlic paste
Juice of ½ lemon
¾ cup olive oil
Italian Garlic bread
50g of salted butter, melted
100ml of tandoori mayonnaise
250g shredded mozzarella Cheese
Italian Mixed Herbs
1. In a deep bowl, take hung curd, ginger garlic paste, all the spices & lemon juice. Mix it with a whisker to avoid lumps!
2. Take the chicken breast and put small slits in it. Wash the chicken with warm water and some salt. Remove the excess water and set aside.
3. Put the chicken breast in the marination, pour the olive oil and massage the chicken to make it tender for about 3-4 minutes till the marination is properly infused in the chicken breast.
4. Marinate for about 3 hours or overnight in a refrigerator.
5. Pre-heat the oven at 180ᵒ C.
6. Take the baking tray and grease it with butter.
7. Place the chicken breast on the baking tray and brush it with some butter. Cook for 8 minutes on one side, then turn and cook for another 8 minutes from the other side till the chicken piece turns golden in color.
8. Shred the cooked chicken breast with two forks into fine little pieces. Set aside.
9. Take the Italian Garlic bread, grease it with butter & tandoori mayonnaise and grill it in the oven for 3 minutes on a high rack.
10. Now, Spread the shredded chicken breast on each grilled garlic bread and top it with the shredded cheese.
11. Grill for 5-6 minutes on a high rack or till the cheese melt and takes a light brown color.
12. Sprinkle some Italian mixed herbs over it and serve hot.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.