Monaco adds a namkeen twist to sweet dominated biscuit world. The salty taste is well-balanced and is liked by kids and adults alike. And when you add some veggies & cheese to it, it will blow you away!
Serves – 4
1 medium size red capsicum, finely chopped
1 medium size yellow capsicum, finely chopped
50 grams sweet corn, boiled & crushed coarsely
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp pasta pizza sauce
½ tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
¼ cup whole milk
1 tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
½ cup cheese
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1. Take a frying pan and heat some olive oil in it on a medium flame.
2. Sauté the chopped capsicums and sweet corns in oil and cook until they turn translucent.
3. Add salt, pepper and pasta pizza sauce. Mix well.
4. Now add all purpose flour and milk in the mixture and stir well to avoid lumps.
5. Add cheese, cook for 2 minutes until it melts completely and is combined well with the mixture.
6. Turn off the flame and let it cool down a bit.
7. Now for serving spread one spoon of mixture between two monaco biscuits.
8. Then put the tomato ketchup on sides.
9. Roll it in sev.
10. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.