Aren’t you bored of the regular chocolate lava cake which everyone has to offer? Let’s try this amazing & easy berry lava cake for a delightful change. It will definitely surprise you.
Serves – 2
1 tbsp of strawberry jam
45g white chocolate chunks, melted
15g butter, melted
Butter for greasing
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp all purpose flour (maida)
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 egg (room temperature)
1. In a bowl, add one tbsp of strawberry jam, 10g of melted white chocolate, mix well & freeze for 1 hour.
2. Take a deep bowl, add 35g of melted white chocolate, melted butter & mix well.
3. Add the egg and whisk well.
4. Add the sugar, all purpose flour & vanilla essence & mix well.
5. Pre-heat the oven at 180ᵒ C.
6. Grease the baking dish with some butter and pour 1/4th of the batter in it. Add half of the frozen strawberry lava in the centre.
7. Add 1/4th of the batter to cover thelava.Bakethe cake for 15 minutes or until the sides take a light brown colour.
8. Serve hot with cold vanilla ice cream.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.