Nacho chips are something so tempting and delicious, surely you won’t be able to resist it. These crunchy and crispy homemade nacho chips will add more charm to your gatherings.
Serves – 6
A. For Nacho Chips
3½ tbsp olive oil
¼ tsp turmeric powder
1 cup maize flour (makai ka atta)
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ tsp carom seeds, crushed (ajwain)
Salt to taste
⅔ cup of warm water
Oil for frying
B. Spice Mix
1 tsp oregano
½ tsp ginger garlic powder
½ tsp red chilli powder
Salt to taste
½ tsp chaat masala
¼ tsp mango powder
⅛ tsp pepper powder
1. In a deep bowl, add the cornmeal, whole wheat flour & salt.
2. In a tempering pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and add turmeric powder to it. Turn off the flame & add the tempering in the bowl.
3. Add the crushed carom seeds & 2 tbsp olive oil in the bowl and mix well.
4. Add water and start kneading a dough. You can use more or less water. The dough should be a little tight.
5. Keep the dough covered for about 20-25 minutes.
6. Heat oil for frying.
7. Meanwhile, take a bowl for the spice mix and add all the spices in it.
8. Add the spices in a steel masher and crush the spices properly. Transfer it back to the bowl and set aside.
9. Grease a flat surface with 1/2 tbsp olive oil for rolling out the nacho chips.
10. Divide the dough into 8 equal parts.
11. Roll them out into very thin chapatis & prick with a fork.
11. Cut it into the desired nacho chip shape you want and fry them till they turn a little golden in colour.
12. Take them out in a bowl and add the spice mix to it. Mix well & carefully as you don’t want to break the nacho chips.
13. Serve these crispy nacho chips with an amazing garlic dip.
**Garlic Dip Recipe —> (Garlic Dip)
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.