These brownies are kind of insane. Insanely sinful, insanely fudgy, and insanely delicious. These brownies are rich, creamy and decadent, chocolatey and fudgy, just the way brownies should be.
If you like a fudgy brownie rather than a cakey brownie, this is exactly what you’re looking for.
Serves – 9
120g of butter, at room temperature
200g of dark chocolate, chopped in chunks
1 cup of powdered sugar
2 tsp of vanilla extract
2 large eggs, at room temperature
2 tbsp of warm water
½ tsp of Instant espresso powder
⅔ cup of all purpose flour (maida)
⅛ cup cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180ᵒ C.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter, then line it with parchment paper & apply butter again on the paper so that it sticks to the baking dish, keeping one side up because that makes it easy to pop the brownies out. Set aside.
3. In a small cup mix together the warm water with the instant espresso powder, set aside.
4. Take the dark chocolate chunks in a bowl and melt it in the microwave, giving it a stir after every 30 seconds to prevent the chocolate from getting burned.
5. In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy.
6. Add the eggs and beat until the batter becomes fluffy.
7. Add the vanilla extract and espresso mixture. Beat until all is combined.
8. Add the melted chocolate and mix well.
9. Sift the dry ingredients in the batter, then mix everything together until it’s incorporated but don’t over mix because you don’t want a cookie dough.
10. Pour the batter into your prepared dish and bake for about 30 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter.
11. Cool for about 5 minutes in the baking dish and then transfer them to a rack to cool completely.
Garnish it with some powdered sugar and serve hot.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.