When the weather outside is frightful, there’s nothing better than cozying up with a warm mug of hot chocolate. So we’ve rounded up the best hot chocolate recipe for cold winter nights.
A cup of pure happiness. Isn’t it?
Serves – 2
1½ cup full cream milk, warm
1 tbsp cocoa powder
80g dark chocolate (55% without salt), roughly chopped
1 tbsp bournvita
1 tsp Nutella
1½ tbsp sugar
Half pinch of salt
½ tsp of vanilla extract
1. Boil some water in a kettle.
2. Place a heat-safe bowl on the top of the kettle making sure the bottom is not touching the water. This process is commonly known as double boiler or bain marie.
3. Lower the heat & add the chopped chocolate chunks.
4. Stir with a spatula until the chocolate melts and is perfectly smooth.
5. Turn off the flame and add cocoa powder, bournvita, nutella, vanilla extract, sugar, a pinch of salt & full cream milk. Give it a mix.
6. Put the bowl in a microwave & heat for 2-3 minutes, making sure the milk doesn’t ooze out.
7. Using a hand blender, blend until smooth and frothy.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.