Everyone loves a good creamy pasta, right? It’s a great way to feed a crowd & a perfect dish to bring to a potluck. It freezes well. It reheats well. Leftovers will keep you happy for days.
Serves – 8
250g Penne Pasta
250g Spiral Pasta
200g mushrooms, chopped
1 green capsicum, sliced
1 red & 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 flower of broccoli, chopped
½ cup Jalapeno Peppers, chopped
Salt to boil
4 tbsp olive oil
Water to boil
4 tomatoes, 2 red onions & 3 green chillies, puréed together
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
200g mozzarella cheese, grated
200g arrabbiata sauce
200g pasta pizza sauce
1 cup full cream milk
30g red chilli sauce
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp oreganos
½ tbsp parsley
1 tsp red chilli powder
Salt to taste
B. For Garnishing
One cheese slice
Oregano & Parsley
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add 2 tbsp olive oil & cook both the pastas in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite. Drain immediately & set aside in cold water.
2. In a wide sauce pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil & cook ginger garlic paste until golden brown.
3. Add the tomato, onion & green chilli purée & cook until the oil leaves from sides & all the water evaporates.
4. Add the mushrooms, broccoli, green capsicum, red & yellow bell pepper & jalapeno peppers & sauté, then cover it with the lid till the vegetables are tender for about 8-10 min. Keep stirring at regular intervals.
Please Note: You can also add vegetables of your own choice.
5. Add pizza pasta sauce & 1/2 cup of milk. Mix.
6. Add arrabbiata sauce, 1/2 cup of more milk & red chilli sauce. Mix.
7. Add mayonnaise. Mix.
8. Add oregano, parsley & chilli powder. Mix well.
9. Add grated cheese and mix till the cheese melt & the sauce become thicker & creamier.
10. Add pasta & salt, mix very carefully so that the pasta does not break. Cover with lid & cook for 10-12 min on a low flame, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with pieces of a cheese slice & sprinkle some parsley & oreganos. Serve hot!
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.