Love butter chicken? So do we. This week features five Butter Chicken Recipes, starting today for the next five days, every day at 6pm.
#ButterChickenWeek#Recipe1 – Chunks of murgh tikka cooked in a smooth buttery & creamy tomato based gravy, served best with naan, roti or kulcha.
Because life is better with butter chicken.
Serves – 4
300g Murgh Tikka (Recipe —> Murgh Tikka)
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 medium red onions, diced
4 medium tomatoes, diced
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp paprika (degi mirch)
½ tsp garam masala
1 tsp cumin powder
¼ tsp chaat masala
½ tsp mango powder
½ cup water
Salt to taste
Fresh cream for garnishing
1. In a wide sauce pan, heat 40g butter on a medium flame.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté until it turns golden brown.
3. Add the diced onions & tomatoes. Cook until they become tender.
4. Grind this mixture to a smooth paste in a grinder.
5. Transfer the paste back to the pan and add coriander powder, red chilli powder, paprika, garam masala, cumin powder, chaat masala & mango powder. Sauté and cook for 5 min on a medium-low flame.
6. Add water and cook for 10 min on a low flame.
7. Add 40g butter & cream. Sauté and cook for 10 min on a low flame.
8. Add the cooked murgh tikka (Recipe —> Murgh Tikka) and mix well. Cook for another 2-3 minutes and turn off the flame.
Please Note: Add salt if required after putting the murgh tikka because the tikka already has salt.
Garnish it with fresh cream and serve hot.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.