#ButterChickenWeek#Recipe2 – We have combined two crowd pleasing recipes into one – butter chicken & samosa. Try this mini butter chicken samosa recipe to win over all your guests at your next gathering.
Serves – 4
Butter Chicken of 300g of Chicken Breast (Recipe —> Butter Chicken)
½ cup all purpose flour (maida)
Salt to taste
¼ tsp carom seeds (ajwain), crushed
3 tbsp ghee, melted
¼ cup cold water
Oil for greasing
1. Take the butter chicken (Recipe —> Butter Chicken) & separate the chicken pieces & the gravy.
2. Shred the butter chicken pieces with the use of two forks into fine little chunks.
3. Add ⅓ of the butter chicken gravy into the shredded chicken & mix well. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine all purpose flour, salt to taste, crushed carom seeds & ghee. Mix well.
5. Now start adding water, just a little at a time & knead the dough.
Please Note: The dough should be a little tight.
6. Rest the dough for 20 minutes & then divide it into 6 equal balls.
7. Grease a flat surface with some oil for rolling out the dough.
8. Take 1 ball of the dough & roll it out into a medium-thin chapati using a rolling pin. Now cut it horizontally, dividing it into 2 equal semi-circles using a knife.
Please Note: Don’t make the chapatis too thin otherwise they would tear apart while cooking.
9. Brush water over the straight edge of one semi-circle & join the edges to make a cone. Press gently to seal the cone.
10. Fill ¾ of the cone with the butter chicken filling & apply water with your fingertips on the round samosa cone circumference & seal it tightly.
11. Repeat for all other samosas.
12. For air frying, pre-heat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 180ᵒ C.
13. Place the samosas on the air fryer grill & brush them with oil. Cook for 12 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
14. For deep frying on a medium flame, heat oil in a deep sauce pan & fry the samosas till they turn golden brown.
Serve hot with the remaining butter chicken gravy & onion rings.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.