Serves – 6
Butter chicken of 300g chicken breast (Recipe —> Butter Chicken)
200g mozzarella cheese, shredded
100ml full cream milk
500g readymade fries
Italian seasoning for garnishing
1. Take the butter chicken (Recipe —> Butter Chicken) & separate the chicken pieces & the gravy.
2. Shred the butter chicken pieces with the use of two forks into fine little chunks. Set aside.
3. For air frying the readymade fries, pre-heat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 180ᵒ C.
4. Place the fries on the air fryer grill & brush them with oil. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until they are crispy.
5. Meanwhile, in a wide sauce pan, add the shredded chicken, butter chicken gravy, shredded cheese. Cook till cheese melts.
6. Add milk. Cook on medium-low flame till everything is properly infused.
7. For assembling, in a wide serving bowl, place all the cheesy butter chicken gravy at the bottom, top it with the crispy fries, sprinkle some seasonings & DIG IN.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.