Serves – 5
Butter chicken of 300g chicken breast (Recipe —> Butter Chicken)
5 cheese slices
Oil for greasing
20 readymade mini buns
1. Take the butter chicken (Recipe —> Butter Chicken) & separate the chicken pieces & the gravy.
2. Shred the butter chicken pieces with the use of two forks into fine little chunks. Set aside.
3. Add ⅓ of the butter chicken gravy into the shredded chicken & mix well. Set aside.
4. Take a cheese slice and divide it into 4 equal squares. Repeat it with the remaining slices.
5. Take the mini buns and slice them from one side, but not all the way through. Just make an opening.
6. Take a bun. On the bottom side of the bun place the shredded chicken, then place the cheese slice on it. On the top side of the bun, spread some remaining butter chicken gravy. Repeat it with all the remaining buns.
7. Grease a non-stick pan with oil. Cook the buns on low flame covering with lid till the cheese melts.
8. Or if you want to air frying them, pre-heat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 180ᵒ C.
9. Place the buns on the air fryer grill & brush them with some oil. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until the cheese melts.
10. Insert a toothpick in the middle to prevent them from falling apart.
Serve hot with some butter chicken gravy.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.