Serves – 5
Butter chicken of 300g chicken breast (Recipe —> Butter Chicken)
Wheat Dough for 10-12 paranthas
Ghee for cooking
1. Take the butter chicken (Recipe —> Butter Chicken) & separate the chicken pieces & the gravy.
2. Shred the butter chicken pieces with the use of two forks into fine little chunks. Set aside.
3. Add ⅓ of the butter chicken gravy into the shredded chicken & mix well. Set aside.
4. Roll a wheat dough ball into a disc on a floured surface and roll it out into a medium thin circle approximately 6-inches in diameter.
5. Place ¼ cup of filling in the center and gather the edges as shown in the picture above. Pinch it into the center to seal it properly.
6. Flatten it using a rolling pin very gently so that the filling doesn’t ooze out.
7. Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame. Once hot, place the rolled parantha on it and cook for few seconds or until you see bubbles on top.
8. Flip it and cook the other side as well. Apply some ghee on the surface.
9. Flip it and apply some ghee on the other side as well. Press gently using spatula.
10. Flip again and cook the other side as well by pressing it gently with spatula until golden and crisp.
11. Repeat the process for remaining paranthas.
Serve hot with butter chicken gravy.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.