This chicken burger is called the “JUICY LUCY” because of the the grilled chicken patty with a molten center of cheese, crispy fresh lettuce doused with mustard sauce and cheese spread & the soft burger buns that envelopes this entire wonder.
This burger fills your mouth and surrounds your tongue in a scrumptious dance of taste.
Bite after bite, it satiates your appetite and keeps on swaying you back and forth on its savory swing.
Serves – 4
A. For Chicken Patty
500g chicken mince
¼ tsp pepper powder
1 tsp ginger garlic powder
2 tsp oreganos
1 tsp red chilli powder
B. For Cheese Filling
50g mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 tbsp tandoori mayonnaise
½ tsp green Tabasco
½ tsp oreganos
A pinch of salt
A pinch of red chilli powder
C. For Assembling
Butter for greasing
4 readymade burger buns
4 tbsp cheese spread
Ice berg lettuce, dipped in ice water
1. For the chicken patty, in a bowl, combine chicken mince, pepper powder, ginger garlic powder, oreganos & red chilli powder. Set aside.
2. For the cheese filling, in a bowl, combine, mozzarella cheese with tandoori mayonnaise & green tabasco, mix well.
3. Add the oreganos, salt & red chilli powder. Set aside.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper & brush it with butter.
5. Take about ¼ portion of the chicken mince, place it on the parchment paper & start to form a patty with a small well in it.
6. Add the cheese filling in the center of the patty. Make sure to cover the entire well with the filling. Freeze for 1 hour.
7. Pre-heat the oven at 180ᵒ C.
8. Place the tray in the oven & grill the chicken patty for 10-12 minutes or until it is cooked through & the cheese has melted.
9. For assembling the burger, spread 1 tbsp of cheese spread evenly on both sides of the burger. Place the ice berg and then the grilled chicken patty on it. Top it with some mustard sauce.
Serve with some more mustard sauce & of course ketchup!
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.