This sandwich is delicious as a quick snack or midnight feast. This dish is loaded with cheese & hence will be great for the people who love to treat themselves to a cheesy delight.
A quick snack recipe made just with bread, pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. This makes a great snack for kids’ parties & most of them would love this.
The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings. Of course the taste of bread pizza is different than the regular pizza, but this is a simple alternative when one wants to grab a quick yet tasty bite.
Serves – 3
6 slices of white bread
50g butter, melted
6 tsp pizza pasta sauce
½ green capsicum, finely chopped
½ yellow capsicum, finely chopped
½ red capsicum, finely chopped
100g mozzarella cheese, shredded
Black pepper powder
1. Pre-heat the oven at 180ᵒ C.
2. Remove the edges of all the slices of bread.
3. Roll 3 bread slices with a rolling pin to flatten them.
4. Now, take the unflattened bread slices & apply half of the butter on them.
5. Spread ⅓ of the mozzarella cheese on the buttered bread slices.
6. Place the flattened bread slices over the cheese.
7. Apply the remaining butter over the flattened bread slices.
8. Apply the pizza pasta sauce & spread ⅓ mozzarella cheese on the buttered bread slices.
9. Now evenly spread all three capsicums over the mozzarella cheese.
Please Note: You can use any vegetable of your choice.
10. Now sprinkle black salt, black pepper powder & pizza seasoning all over the capsicums according to taste.
11. Sprinkle the remaining ⅓ mozzarella cheese.
12. Now bake the sandwich for about 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and the crust of the sandwich becomes crispy.
Serve hot with some potato chips.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.