An ideal snack recipe that is kids favorite at home and can be prepared quickly. Every crisp bite of these super delicious bread rolls makes everyone crave for more and more. This is also a good party snack recipe and on the plus side it is quite easy to make.
These are the perfect bread rolls served with green chutney and ketchup accompanied with a hot cup of masala chai. What more one can ask for in a supper?
These crispy bread rolls stuffed with potatoes, veggies and spices are mouth drooling.
Serves – 4
A. For Bread Rolls
8 slices of white bread
5 medium sized potatoes, boiled peeled & mashed
100g sweet corn, boiled
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 small green capsicum, finely chopped
4 green chillies, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp dry mint powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
B. For Serving
Green Chutney (The Chutneys)
1. Add the mashed potatoes in a wide bowl.
2. Add the sweet corns, green capsicum, onions & green chillies to the mashed potatoes.
3. Add the dry mint powder.
4. Add salt.
5. Lastly add lemon juice & mix well.
6. Take a bread slice and dip it in water just for a second and then squeeze off the excess water. Place about a tablespoon of the potato mixture in the center and wrap the bread in a cylindrical shape sealing the edges so that the filling doesn’t come out.
7. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
8. Meanwhile heat oil for frying.
9. Deep fry the bread rolls on low flame until they turn golden brown.
Enjoy these amazing bread rolls with a hot cup of masala chai and serve them with some green chutney, ketchup and onion rings.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.