Developing healthy eating habits isn’t as confusing or as restrictive as many people imagine. That’s why we bring you another week special series. This time it’s the DIET WEEK RECIPES. The first recipe is this delicious & healthy Blueberry Banana Smoothie.
We all love to workout, whether it’s in the morning or in the evening. And after a workout we are always ready for an energy boost. This smoothie is that perfect drink one can have after a workout. It has fresh seasonal blueberries, which are rich in Calcium, Vitamin C, Bananas which everyone knows are the best source for potassium and magnesium, Curd & Milk which has so much of protein.
The Macronutrients of this smoothie are great therefore this smoothie is a perfect meal replacement for anyone whose planning on losing weight.
★ Calories – 208
– Protein – 6.7 grams
– Fats – 0.5 grams
– Carbohydrates – 38.1 grams
Serves – 2
150g Fresh Blueberries
150g Banana, sliced
200g Skimmed Milk Hung Curd
100ml Skimmed Milk
15g Sugar Free Powder
1. In a mixer grinder add the blueberries.
2. Blend the blueberries coarsely.
3. Use a sieve to strain out all the blueberry juice & separate it from its seeds.
Please Note: In case you plan on using frozen blueberries which are available in the market, you can skip this step because those blueberries are already deseeded.
4. In a smoothie maker or a mixer grinder, add the skimmed milk hung curd, skimmed milk, banana, blueberry juice & sugar free.
Please Note – In case you need an extra dose of protein in this smoothie, you can add one scoop of protein powder of your choice.
5. Blend the ingredients into a smooth and tasty smoothie. Midway add lots of ice to beat the heat this summer.
6. Blend again until it is smooth and creamy.
While serving you can decorate your mason jars which some raw banana slices and blueberries.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.