It’s time for the second recipe of our diet week and this time its this delicious Oats Chilla. This is a quick, healthy and tasty Oats recipe for Breakfast under 20 minutes. So if you’re trying to lose weight or trying to eat healthy food, this will surely be your go to dish.
The star of this recipe are the oats. Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
The Macronutrients of this recipe are so perfectly balanced that 2-3 pieces of these chillas as breakfast will definitely kick start your morning.
★ Calories – 117
– Protein – 4.4 grams
– Fats – 3.5 grams
– Carbohydrates – 18.7 grams
Serves – 8 pieces
A. For Oats Chillas
1 cup oats
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 medium carrot, finely chopped
50g cauliflower, finely chopped
50g bottle guard, finely chopped
½ capsicum, finely chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp garam masala
Salt to taste
2 cups butter milk
Oil for brushing
B. For Serving
Green Chutney (The Chutneys)
1. In a wok, dry roast the oats until they are slightly golden brown.
2. Add the roasted oats in a mixer grinder and grind it in a powder form.
3. In a bowl combine the roasted oats powder, onion, carrot, cauliflower, bottle guard, capsicum & green chilli. Mix well.
4. Add red chilli powder, garam masala, salt & butter milk. Milk well to form a thick batter.
5. Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat and brush it with some oil.
6. Take a ladle full of chilla batter and pour it on the hot pan. Using the back of the ladle begin to spread the batter gently so that it doesn’t break.
Please Note: Pour the batter little thick so that it can be turned easily.
7. Drizzle a few drops of oil at he edges and all around the chilla.
8. Cook on medium flame till it is cooked through and takes a golden colour. Turn in between.
Serve with Green Chutney (The Chutneys) & Tomato Ketchup.
Please tell us what you think about this recipe by rating it.
Like, Share & Follow us.
And don’t forget to give us a feedback in the comment section below.